The Church Music Institute provides a trusted source of professionally curated and vetted music for worship and offers educational opportunities for church musicians, clergy, and laity who want to join a community committed to excellence in worship.
- Discounts to CMI events across the U.S.
- Access to the On-line eLibrary catalogue of anthems
- Use of the CMI Library
- News of current events in church music
- Articles about church music
- Links to sites helpful to church leaders
- Social and professional networking with colleagues
- Personal assistance offered by CMI professional staff
The CMI Library
- The CMI Library is an archive of selected worship/liturgical music that includes octavo anthems for adults and children, oratorios and cantatas, service music, psalm settings, and music for organ and piano. The Library also contains scholarly books on theology and worship, church music, hymnody, indexes for worship planning, hymn selection guides, old and new denominational hymnbooks and companions to the hymnals, and a variety of teaching instruction books on such topics as vocal technique and English diction.
- The eLibrary On-line Catalogue gives access to the anthems contained in the Library.
- The eLibrary On-line Catalogue allows the user to find anthems that meet specific needs such as level of difficulty, passage of scripture, lectionary readings for Sundays and feast days in the three-year liturgical cycle, worship emphases (i.e., stewardship), and other search interests.