Will you promote quality sacred music by supporting the Church Music Institute? Help us offer classes, workshops, and hymn festivals nationwide to clergy, church musicians, and laity by donating here on September 19.
Since last September:
- Two hundred leaders attended CMI events, representing approximately 50 churches and 150,000 members.
- Over 6,000 people in 48 states and foreign countries accessed the online libraries and received electronic newsletters.
- The CMI online choral library has 3,000 more titles to access (now 19,000) and the organ library has 5,000 more titles (now 14,000).
- The American Guild of Organists recognized CMI with a formal partnership agreement to access the CMI libraries.
- Lilly Scholars completed projects to document best principles in congregational music and worship.
Generous donors have committed matching monies so that every dollar given from now to the end of 2019 will be matched. North Texas Giving Day on September 19 is the target date with options until December 31.
Music connects us to our faith. Help us say thanks to God with a gift for the Church Music Institute:
- Go to the CMI link on northtexasgivingday.org. (Please consider the option to cover credit card fees.)
- Write a check to the Church Music Institute and eliminate processing fees: Mail to 8100 Lomo Alto Dr., Suite 260, Dallas, TX 75225.
- Click on the Donate button to submit an online gift through the CMI website, eliminating a processing fee of approximately 3%.
- Transfer gifts of appreciated securities or charitable gift funds directly to CMI without processing fees. Go to the Church Music Institute website, churchmusicinstitute.org; Click on Donate button, scroll to lower right of screen.